fredag 21 november 2008

Dagens vikt/Today's weight: 885 gram

Mamma och pappa får nu använda blixt när de tar kort på mig! Men de får inte ta så många bilder åt gången då...här ligger jag inbäddad i min "toffel" i kuvösen (mamma håller om mig). Jag syns knappast, men jag har det väldigt skönt. Läget med mig är oförändrat, jag växer men dippar fortfarande i puls, speciellt när jag äter (svårt att göra två saker samtidigt...). Mom and dad are now allowed to take pictures of me with the flash on! But they can't take so many pictures at the same time...I'm having a cozy time tucked in snuggly in the incubator in this picture (it's mom's hand that's keeping me company). I'm hardly visible but I'm very comfortable. Nothing much has changed with me resently, I'm growing but my pulse is sometimes unstable, especially when I'm eating (it's hard to do two things at once...).

Inga kommentarer: