I have slept most of the day again today. I was only awake at one time (around 10 am) and then my parents took the chance and gave me a bath! I am still skeptical to this bath-thing. Yuck, wet and cold (even though the water was supposedly exactly the right temperature and all babies like to take baths according to experts!?). When I was dry and dressed, I continued to sleep! Ate just a tiny bit from the bottle today.
söndag 21 december 2008
Ännu en sömnig dag...Another sleepy day...
Idag igen har jag sovit mest hela dagen. Jag vaknade till vid 10-tiden och då passade mina föräldrar på att bada mig, jag är fortfarande skeptisk till hela det konceptet. Usch, blött och kallt (trots att de påstår att det är lagom temperatur på vattnet och att alla bäbisar tydlingen ska gilla att bada!?).När jag blivit torr och fått en ny body på mig så fortsatte jag att sova. Åt bara lite själv ur nappflaskan.
I have slept most of the day again today. I was only awake at one time (around 10 am) and then my parents took the chance and gave me a bath! I am still skeptical to this bath-thing. Yuck, wet and cold (even though the water was supposedly exactly the right temperature and all babies like to take baths according to experts!?). When I was dry and dressed, I continued to sleep! Ate just a tiny bit from the bottle today.
I have slept most of the day again today. I was only awake at one time (around 10 am) and then my parents took the chance and gave me a bath! I am still skeptical to this bath-thing. Yuck, wet and cold (even though the water was supposedly exactly the right temperature and all babies like to take baths according to experts!?). When I was dry and dressed, I continued to sleep! Ate just a tiny bit from the bottle today.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

1 kommentar:
Hej!
Inte illa med stor napp och nappflaska. jag kunde inte äta på flaskan alls bra i början, sond var bekvämare, då kunde man sov ao äta samtidigt.....
Dina 1800 går inte av för hackor.. jag är impad, själv vägde jag 5395 på min 4 månaders dag.
Tänkt bjuda in dina föräldrar till Pingstkyrkan på juldagen kl 18, då jag har barnvälsignelse med fika efteråt. Jag hade velat ha med dig men förstår att det inte går...jag kankse får komma på din i stället?
Kram Alvin
Skicka en kommentar