My parents became really surprised when they arrived to me this morning. The whole big breathing aid thingi, the gauge and everything was gone! The nurses didn't think I ever need it again. I only have minimal oxegyn in my nose now. I'm still tired though, I slept most of the day. Was a bit awake when a nurse showed dad how to feed me with the bottle. I ate a bit to please him, then I fell asleep again. I was given a "normal size" pacifier today. It's a "tiny" bit too big for me still...
lördag 20 december 2008
En sömnig dag! A sleepy day!
Mina föräldrar blev förvånade när de kom idag, hela cpapen med ställning, mätare och rubbet var bortplockad! Jag klarar att andas med bara grimman nu och väldigt lite syrgas i den.
Jag är fortfarande trött (kämpar med magen) så jag har sovit under nästan hela dagen.
Åt lite ur nappflaskan när pappa fick en lektion i hur man ska mata mig med flaska. Önskar att jag kunde berätta själv hur jag vill ha det...
Jag fick en "normalstor" napp idag. Den är Liiiite stor för mig ännu...
My parents became really surprised when they arrived to me this morning. The whole big breathing aid thingi, the gauge and everything was gone! The nurses didn't think I ever need it again. I only have minimal oxegyn in my nose now. I'm still tired though, I slept most of the day. Was a bit awake when a nurse showed dad how to feed me with the bottle. I ate a bit to please him, then I fell asleep again. I was given a "normal size" pacifier today. It's a "tiny" bit too big for me still...
My parents became really surprised when they arrived to me this morning. The whole big breathing aid thingi, the gauge and everything was gone! The nurses didn't think I ever need it again. I only have minimal oxegyn in my nose now. I'm still tired though, I slept most of the day. Was a bit awake when a nurse showed dad how to feed me with the bottle. I ate a bit to please him, then I fell asleep again. I was given a "normal size" pacifier today. It's a "tiny" bit too big for me still...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar