My only task in life seems to be to grow and for that I need a lot of food! They increase my food
allowance every day and I'm eating all of it. Mom says that I have the same appetite as dad and that she must increase our spending plan for food...
lördag 6 december 2008
Mums med mat! Food is yummie!!!
Min enda uppgift i livet verkar nu vara att växa och då behövs det mycket mat! De ökar min matranson varje dag nu och jag äter glupskt. Mamma säger att jag har samma aptit som pappa och att hon måste öka matbudgeten...
Pappa leker!! Dad is playing!
My only task in life seems to be to grow and for that I need a lot of food! They increase my food
allowance every day and I'm eating all of it. Mom says that I have the same appetite as dad and that she must increase our spending plan for food...
My only task in life seems to be to grow and for that I need a lot of food! They increase my food
allowance every day and I'm eating all of it. Mom says that I have the same appetite as dad and that she must increase our spending plan for food...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar