I fogot to tell you that I visited the nurse yesterday. Our namechange had been updated in the computer and she told us that it took a while before she understood that it was me that was coming! Tihi! The plan was to give me the vaccination for 5months olds but since I have a bit of a cold and feel quite cranky it was postponed until wednesday. My weight is now 3710grams and my length is 55cm.
lördag 4 april 2009
Besök på BVC/Visiting the nurse
Jag glömde ju berätta att jag var hos Eva på BVC igår. Vår namnändring hade registrerats automatiskt på hennes dator och hon berättade att hon först inte fattat vem som skulle komma på besök! hihi! Jag skulle egentligen vaccinerats, men eftersom jag är lite förkyld och grinig så sköts det upp tills på onsdag. Jag vägde 3710gram och mätte 55cm!
I fogot to tell you that I visited the nurse yesterday. Our namechange had been updated in the computer and she told us that it took a while before she understood that it was me that was coming! Tihi! The plan was to give me the vaccination for 5months olds but since I have a bit of a cold and feel quite cranky it was postponed until wednesday. My weight is now 3710grams and my length is 55cm.
I fogot to tell you that I visited the nurse yesterday. Our namechange had been updated in the computer and she told us that it took a while before she understood that it was me that was coming! Tihi! The plan was to give me the vaccination for 5months olds but since I have a bit of a cold and feel quite cranky it was postponed until wednesday. My weight is now 3710grams and my length is 55cm.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar