Mom and dad had had a meeting with the doctor today and he game me much praise because I have gained over 200grams in one week! My weight today is 2220 grams! I'm getting better and better in eating from the bottle and I'm now eating "big babies formula". I have rested my nose once in a while the last days by breathing from a funnel in front of my face. Dad tried to take it away, but I could only manage to breathe without help for a few minutes. But the doctor said to keep trying and one day I'll breathe by myself! Hopefully before I'll go home with my parents! We are all tired of this place now, but mom and dad will soon move in to a small room close to my room and we will then be together all the time. That will be so awesome! The picture shows when I'm breathing in the funnel with oxygen.
måndag 5 januari 2009
Snart samvårdsdax! Soon time for the next step!
Idag har mamma och pappa haft läkarsamtal med "Bosse barndoktor'n" (chefsläkaren på neo) och jag fick sådant beröm av honom för att jag har ökat över 200gram på en vecka! Väger idag 2220gram! Jag blir bättre och bättre på att äta min mat i nappflaskan. Har nu övergått till mat för stora bäbisar. Igår och idag har jag vilat näsan vid ett par tillfällen och andas syrgasen genom en tratt som läggs framför min näsa. Pappa har försökt att ta bort tratten, det går i ca 5 minuter sedan behöver jag den igen. Men idag sa Bosse att det är bra övning så vi får fortsätta kämpa, en dag ska jag kunna andas själv, men om det dröjer en vecka eller en månad vet ingen... Helst ska jag vara utan syrgas när jag ska hem, men det beror på hur snabbt det går att bli av med den. Ska kämpa! Hela familjen börjar bli trötta på det här stället även om alla är så snälla. Om några dagar ska mamma och pappa flytta in i ett samvårdsrum på neo, det betyder att vi får vara tillsammans hela tiden! Det ska bli helt underbart!
Bilden visar hur jag andas i tratten med syrgas.
Mom and dad had had a meeting with the doctor today and he game me much praise because I have gained over 200grams in one week! My weight today is 2220 grams! I'm getting better and better in eating from the bottle and I'm now eating "big babies formula". I have rested my nose once in a while the last days by breathing from a funnel in front of my face. Dad tried to take it away, but I could only manage to breathe without help for a few minutes. But the doctor said to keep trying and one day I'll breathe by myself! Hopefully before I'll go home with my parents! We are all tired of this place now, but mom and dad will soon move in to a small room close to my room and we will then be together all the time. That will be so awesome! The picture shows when I'm breathing in the funnel with oxygen.
Mom and dad had had a meeting with the doctor today and he game me much praise because I have gained over 200grams in one week! My weight today is 2220 grams! I'm getting better and better in eating from the bottle and I'm now eating "big babies formula". I have rested my nose once in a while the last days by breathing from a funnel in front of my face. Dad tried to take it away, but I could only manage to breathe without help for a few minutes. But the doctor said to keep trying and one day I'll breathe by myself! Hopefully before I'll go home with my parents! We are all tired of this place now, but mom and dad will soon move in to a small room close to my room and we will then be together all the time. That will be so awesome! The picture shows when I'm breathing in the funnel with oxygen.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

1 kommentar:
Samvårdsrum! Det är inte illa det! Mamma sitter tårögd och minns tillbaka på tiden som hon och jag hade i ett sådant rum (om än på KK). Det kommer bli perfekt för er! Mamma kommer förresten till BB i slutet på denna månad, så då bor ni på samma adress i några dagar. Då får våra mammor (och pappor) stämma träff! :) Kram /Elis
Skicka en kommentar