I often get the hickups when I'm eating and my parents got the advise to put a warm jersey on my head to stop it. They do not at all care that I find it very embarrasing to sit with a jersey on my head a couple of times each day!!!
tisdag 6 januari 2009
Så pinsamt! How embarrasing!
Jag får ofta hicka när jag äter och föräldrarna fick tipset att lägga en varm tröja på mitt huvud för att stoppa hickan. De bryr sig inte ett dugg om hur pinsamt det är att sitta med en tröja på huvudet ett par gånger om dagen!!!
I often get the hickups when I'm eating and my parents got the advise to put a warm jersey on my head to stop it. They do not at all care that I find it very embarrasing to sit with a jersey on my head a couple of times each day!!!
I often get the hickups when I'm eating and my parents got the advise to put a warm jersey on my head to stop it. They do not at all care that I find it very embarrasing to sit with a jersey on my head a couple of times each day!!!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar